At St. Bonaventure Online, we care about keeping you connected to our online community and helping you stay informed as you work your way through each semester.
Student Support Services
As a St. Bonaventure student you will be assigned an Online Student Success Coach who will be your main point of contact from the start of your classes through graduation. Your Online Student Success Coach will ensure that the program is meeting your needs, and provide you with the tools, and resources for successful degree completion.
You can expect your Online Student Success Coach to:
- Have a thorough understanding of program requirements, university policies, procedures, and requirements, and effectively communicate them to you;
- Provide a trusting environment where you can share your thoughts, aspirations, concerns, and interests;
- Provide you with the available resources to aid with your success in your program;
- Carefully listen to and address your questions, concerns, and inquiries;
- Continue to encourage and support you as you become more comfortable at the university
Your Online Student Success Coach is available Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM (EST)
Help Desk Support
Call Center Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM- 9:00 PM (EST)
Submit a Help Desk Ticket:
Our team of reference librarians is ready to assist you with all of your reference needs. For more information, visit our library guide for graduate online learners.
Disability Support Services
St. Bonaventure provides services to students with identified disabilities. Please visit our Disability Support Services site for more information.