St. Bonaventure University's online master's programs offer exceptional educational value for all students.
We're ranked in the top 10 Best Value Schools, top 20 Regional Universities, and top 60 in Top Performers on Social Mobility by U.S. News and World Report. We've been awarded Kiplinger's Personal Finance "Top 300 Best College Values" and "Best 387 Colleges" by The Princeton Review.
Our Master of Science in Education School Counseling and Master of Science in Education Clinical Mental Health Counseling programs have been ranked as the 2nd Best Value in New York by TopCounselingSchools.org. Our Master of Science in Education Clinical Mental Health Counseling program has also been ranked as the Top 10 Best Online Master's in Mental Health Counseling by CounselingDegreeGuide.org.
St. Bonaventure University Online is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation.
The St. Bonaventure University Online School of Business has joined an elite group, achieving accreditation for its bachelor's and master's degree programs in business from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review.
The St. Bonaventure University Online Master of Science in Education School Counseling and Master of Science in Education Clinical Mental Health Counseling on campus and online programs are accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs, also known as CACREP.
St. Bonaventure’s Jandoli School of Communication is accredited by the Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (ACEJMC). It’s just one of four schools offering accredited online graduate programs. The university offers a Master of Arts in Communication with specializations in Content Marketing, Public Relations, and Integrated Marketing Communication. It also offers a Master of Arts in Digital Journalism and a Master of Arts in Sports Journalism.
St. Bonaventure has also been ranked by College Factual for the following:
- #3 Best Value Graduate Degree Colleges for Journalism
- Top 20 - Highest Paid Master's Degree Journalism Graduates
- Top 10% - Top Schools for Veterans Nationwide
- Top 10 - Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Counselor Education/School Counseling & Guidance Services
- Top 10 - Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Computer & IS Security
Founded 155 years ago in the interest of promoting Catholic-Franciscan education, St. Bonaventure University continues to pursue academic excellence through personalized attention, reflecting the Franciscan tradition of valuing human relationships.
- Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Association of Franciscan Colleges and Universities
- Catholic Biblical Association of America
- Catholic Campus Ministry Association
- Catholic Library Association
- Franciscan Educational Conference
- Middle Atlantic Association of College of Business Administration
- National Catholic Education Association
- National Catholic Guidance Conference
- National Collegiate Athletic Association
- National Collegiate Honor Council
St. Bonaventure is proud to support our active military personnel and veterans. We are a proud participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program. Combine your military experience with an online master’s degree. Learn more here. We also offer a 30% tuition discount for active military personnel who enroll in our Master of Strategic Leadership program.
If you're looking to earn your graduate degree from a private Catholic university that welcomes people of all faiths and supports students in accomplishing life-changing work, complete the form on this page or call 1-844-424-4960 to speak with an Online Enrollment Advisor.