BUSINESS ANALYTICS IS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Every company needs someone who can leverage data. St. Bonaventure University’s accredited online MBA with a concentration in business analytics will prepare you to inform strategic business initiatives and guide operational decision-making with data. We’ll help you grow your career opportunities by understanding the essentials of data-driven business.
- Improve Decision Making — Acquire, select, and analyze data to make managerial decisions that affect finance, marketing, and organizational development.
- Use Data to Improve Marketing — Build models that predict customer responses and profile customer segments using actual customer databases.
- Present and Visualize Data — Design and communicate quantitative and qualitative data to a diverse range of audiences.
- Become a More Effective Project Manager — Develop best practices in project management while using industry standard software and tools.
- Use Financial Instruments to Improve Outcomes — Build your proficiency in the financial tools used to estimate value, perform earned value analysis, prepare and present financial statements, budgets, forecasts and projections per guidelines from the American Institute of CPAs.
As a graduate, you’ll be qualified to use data to gain critical insight into customers, the marketplace, your organization, and the global business environment.