Online MBA in Business Analytics
Every company needs someone who can leverage data to inform strategic business initiatives and guide operational decision making. That’s why the business analytics concentration of our online MBA focuses on the essential aspects of data-driven business and leadership. Learn how to use data to gain critical insight into customers, the marketplace, your organization and the global business environment.
Business Analytics is Business Intelligence
- Improve decision making – Acquire, select and analyze data to make managerial decisions that affect finance, marketing and organizational development
- Use data to improve marketing – Build models that predict customer responses and profile customer segments using actual customer databases
- Present and visualize data – Design and communicate quantitative and qualitative data to a diverse range of audiences
- Become a more effective project manager – Develop best practices in project management while utilizing industry standard software and tools
- Use financial tools and software to improve outcomes – Build proficiency in the financial tools used to estimate value, perform earned value analysis, prepare and present financial statements, budgets, forecasts and projections per the AICPA guide on Prospective Financial statements