Online MBA Programs Available for Michigan Residents
St. Bonaventure University is located in New York state, but its online degree programs are available in several states across the country including Michigan. St. Bonaventure was named one of the nation’s best college values by Kipliner’s Personal Finance.
Professionals, students and those looking to grow their career can get an MBA from St. Bonaventure Online. Our AACSB-accredited online MBA program can give a boost to your resume, and more importantly, can give you the prowess to make ethical decisions and succeed in a fast-changing business world. Our online MBA students go on to be leaders in everything they do.
About Our Online MBA Program
- How Long: ~2 years (sometimes more, sometimes less)
- How Much: $732 per credit hour
- Focuses: Accounting, Finance & Marketing
The online Master of Business Administration program is available for Michigan residents and uses a 7 week term format, with two terms in each semester. Most enrollees will complete the online degree requirements in approximately 2 years. Students with certain academic backgrounds may be able to complete the online MBA requirements in as few as 20 months.
Our Online MBA Admissions Requirements
- No GMAT/GRE required for applicants with a
- 3.3 GPA or
- 3.0 GPA with 2 years of relevant work experience (as determined by the program director)
- A completed application and résumé
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Transcripts from all colleges attended
Major Cities in Michigan