The online Business Analytics master’s degree program at St. Bonaventure University is a strategically designed, competitively priced educational opportunity that will prepare you for high-demand roles working with big data.
The Master of Science in Business Analytics program teaches students of any background what they need for a career in business analytics.
The core courses are designed to prepare graduates to be strategic problem-solvers through advanced knowledge in analytics, business strategy, and communication, as well as hands-on experience using powerful technologies.
- MBA 515 — Quantitative Foundations for Management
- MSA 601 — Introduction to Business Analytics II
- Cyber 500B — Introduction to Programming
- CS 508 — Data Warehousing
- MBA 621 — Data Visualization
- MSA 628 — Predictive Analytics
- MSA 613 — Prescriptive Analytics
- MBA 650 — Business Ethics
MSA 645 — Analytics Capstone
The capstone course provides students with an opportunity to synthesize what they have learned about analytics during their graduate degree program. Students will integrate and apply analytical skills and knowledge acquired in the previous courses – including data management, big data, visualization, data mining, predictive and optimization techniques, and statistics – to complete a project involving actual data in a realistic setting.
The graduate electives allow you to pursue studies in five subject areas of special interest:
- Management & Leadership
Students complete two elective courses (6 credits) in areas of interest to tailor the business analytics program to their career interests.
- IMC 520 — Finding the Path: Marketing Communications Research
- IMC 560 — Finding Connections: Digital Communications
- IMC 600 — Embracing Strategic Thinking: Marketing Strategy and Planning
- IMC 720 — Integrating Visuals: Communication Design
- IMC 590 — Mobile Marketing Communications
- Cyber 501 — Foundations of Cybersecurity, Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing
- Cyber 508 — Applied Data Mining with Applications in Cybersecurity
- MBA 610 — Financial Mangement
- MBA 634 — Financial Modeling
Management & Leadership Electives
- MBA 625 — Project Management
- MBA 630 — Leading the Digital World
- MBA 640 — Leading Change