Online MBA Programs for Austin Residents
If you're interested in earning your Austin MBA, consider St. Bonaventure Online as your first choice. Our AACSB-accredited online MBA program can not only give you the credentials to boost your career, it will also give you the moral capacity to consistently make ethical business decisions that can better the world around you. St. Bonaventure can help you get to where you want to be.
About Our Online Austin MBA Program
- How Long: ~2 years (sometimes more, sometimes less)
- How Much: $732 per credit hour
- Focuses: Accounting, Finance & Marketing
The online Master of Business Administration program for Austin, TX residents uses a 7 week term format, with two terms in each semester. Most Austin residents can have the online degree requirements completed in approximately 2 years. Students with certain academic achievements may be able to have the online MBA requirements in as few as 20 months.
Our Online MBA Admissions Requirements
- No GMAT/GRE required for applicants with a
- 3.3 GPA or
- 3.0 GPA with 2 years of relevant work experience (as determined by the program director)
- A completed application and résumé
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Transcripts from all colleges attended
About Austin, Texas
Austin is the capital of Texas and the second largest state capital population-wise in the United States. Austin is ranked as the fastest growing city of the top 50 cities in the United States as well as ranked one of the safest major cities by the F.B.I. overall. Austin is home to many major corporations, including many Fortune 500 companies who have their headquarters in or close to Austin, TX. Austin is also home to many festivals, SXSW being the most famous. Austin is a fun place to live and work and in order to stand out in the fast-paced business world, you'll need an MBA from an accredited university like St. Bonaventure.
Neighborhoods in Austin