Our online Master of Science in Cybersecurity will prepare you to protect businesses and individuals from malicious cyberattacks and data theft. Through a cutting-edge curriculum and highly interactive learning led by expert faculty, you’ll develop the specific technical and soft skills required of today’s cybersecurity professionals.
- No GRE/GMAT required
- 100% Online
- Develop proficiency in machine learning & AI, secure software design, networking, data mining, penetration testing, and more.
- Learn to solve critical cybersecurity issues through threat analysis, disaster recovery plans, digital forensics, and cryptography.
- Learn from accomplished faculty who bring extensive industry experience from around the globe
- Gain the confidence to present findings to organizational leaders and prepare to move into managerial and senior leadership roles
- Build global cybersecurity skills in real time through our partnerships with leading security research centers
- No coding experience? Start with SBU's Online Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity
PREPARE FOR CERTIFICATION
St. Bonaventure University is a partner with the EC-Council and CISCO Academy. The Online Master of Science in Cybersecurity helps you prepare for many certifications including:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
- Certified Network Defender (C|ND)
- CISCO CCNA
- CCNP Security
This course will expand on previous cybersecurity courses and introduce business and enterprise topics. This will be done through analysis of real-world business examples of cyberattacks and the needs businesses have in the areas of cybersecurity. This course will emphasize real-world developmental practices and aim to improve students’ ability to work in a professional cybersecurity environment.
This course will give an in-depth look into the world of cyber-crime and digital evidence. Throughout this course, students will use industry tools to perform forensic analysis of crimes to learn about how to prevent, detect and respond to cyber-crime, cyber-terrorism and cyber-predators. This course aims to both inform students about the types of crimes that exist and teach them ways to catch those responsible.
This course will enhance students’ knowledge of the fundamentals of machine learning and how these technologies can be applied to cybersecurity. Different types of machine learning will be explored in the realms of cyber-crime and cyber-crime prevention.
This course will help students understand the importance of data mining in the cybersecurity field and how to apply various data mining techniques. Students will learn about the fundamentals of data mining in general, growing their skills until they are able to later integrate data mining into cybersecurity applications and topics.
This course will teach students skills required to perform cyber risk management for organizations as well as how to prevent systems from being breached to begin with. There are risks that accompany all systems, and this course will give students the tools to identify possible risks and show them how to manage breaches once they occur.